HEERA has been an active and regular contributor to some of the nation’s most prominent newspapers and journals on topics relating to Leadership, Human Resource Management and Management.
List of Published Articles
- Bad Meetings
- Frailties of Malaysian Management
- Managing Bad Bosses
- Negative Management Behaviours
- Understanding Cultures in Management
- Learning through Mistakes
- The Benefits of Appraisals
- The Influence of Culture on Change
- Changing Organisational Culture – Easier said than done
- Problems of Appraisals
- HR Factors in Mergers and Take-overs
- The Human Factor in Change
- Informal Power
- Is Delegation Abdication?
- The Human Factor in Mergers
- Do Rewards Motivate Employees?
- The Stick and Carrot Approach to Motivation
- The Bootlicking Culture
- Stop Punishing your Best Employees
HEERA is one of the leading Leadership and Management Trainers in Asia with more than a decade of hands-on experience with some of the region's leading conglomerates.
HEERA excels in motivating, inspiring and coaching participants to achieving their full work potential, leading to excellence.
HEERA Training & Management Consultancy
Mobile : +60 12 608 3708